查看: 301|回复: 1

[怀旧老歌] 阳光季节---西城

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-24 23:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转前线论坛。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?中文注册

很早以前喜欢的一首歌。 这首MV可是第一次见,帅哥云集,发来共享。
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-24 23:15 | 显示全部楼层
Goodbye to you my trusted friend / 再见,我的挚友   We’ve known each other since we were nine or ten / 自九或十岁我们便相识   Together we’ve climbed hills and trees / 我们一起爬过了多少山丘与树木   Learned of love and ABC’s / 学习爱与知识(ABC在英语中泛指基础知识)   Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees / 刻画著我们的心与膝   Goodbye my friend it’s hard to die / 再见了,我的朋友,要离开这世界很困难   When all the birds are singing in the sky / 那些鸟儿正在空中吟唱   Now that spring is in the air / 而春天也已渗入空中   Pretty girls are everywhere / 到处都是漂亮的女孩   Think of me and I’ll be there / 当你想起我,我便在你身边   We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有欢笑与阳光季节   But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time / 但我们曾爬过的山丘却不再有季节   Goodbye Papa, please pray for me / 再见了,爸爸,请为我祈祷   I was the black sheep of the family / 我曾是家中最叛逆的   You tried to teach me right from wrong / 你却教导我正确的事物   Too much wine and too much song / 太多的酒与歌曲   Wonder how I got along / 我怀疑我是如何走过   Goodbye papa, it’s hard to die / 再见了,爸爸,要离开这世界很困难   When all the birds are singing in the sky / 当鸟儿正在空中吟唱   Now that the spring is in the air / 而春天漫布在空气中   Little children everywhere / 四处都是小孩   When you see them I’ll be there / 当你看见他们,那就是我   We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有欢笑与阳光季节   But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但是酒与歌曲却同季节般流逝   We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有欢笑与阳光季节   But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但是酒与歌曲却同季节般流逝   Goodbye Michelle my little one / 再见了,我亲爱的米雪儿   You gave me love and helped me find the sun / 你给了我爱,并带领我找到阳光   And every time that I was down / 每当我沮丧   You would always come around / 你总在我身边   And get my feet back on the ground / 让我再度脚踏实地   Goodbye Michelle it’s hard to die / 再见了,米雪儿,如此离去实在困难   When all the birds are singing in the sky / 当鸟儿在空中鸣唱   Now that the spring is in the air / 而春天弥漫空中   With the flowers everywhere / 那充满花朵的地方   I wish that we could both be there / 希望我们俩可以在那儿   We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有欢笑与阳光季节   But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time / 但我们曾爬过的山丘却不再有季节   We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有欢笑与阳光季节   But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但是酒与歌曲却同季节般流逝   We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有欢笑与阳光季节   But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但是酒与歌曲却同季节般流逝   We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有欢笑与阳光季节   But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone/ 但是酒与歌曲却同季节般流逝
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 中文注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|烟台前线 ( 冀ICP备13012704号-1 )业务客服客服001 客服002

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 02:21 , Processed in 0.048409 second(s), 18 queries .