发表于 2010-3-12 16:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转前线论坛。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?中文注册

评分

参与人数 1威望 +8 收起 理由
南小希 + 8

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-3-12 17:12 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 恐龙 于 2010-3-12 17:15 编辑 托尼也喜欢听这些小姑娘甜美的声音啊。。。 Spancil Hill 英文歌词 Last night as I lay dreaming of pleasant days gone by My mind being bent on rambling to Ireland I did fly I stepped on board a vision and followed with the will Till next I came to anchor at the cross near Spancill Hill T'was on the 23rd June the day before the fair When lreland's sons and daughters and friends assembled there The young ,the old, the brave, the bold came their duty to fill At the parish church at Cluney just a mile from Spancill Hill I went to see my neighbors to hear what they might say The old ones were all dead and gone the young one's turning grey I met the tailor Quigley, he's bold as ever still Sure he used to mend my britches when I lived at Spancill Hill I paid a flying visit to my first and only love She's fair as any lily and gentle as a dove She threw her arms around me saying "Johnny I love you still" She was Meg the farmers daughter and the pride of Spancill Hill She was Meg the farmers daughter and the pride of Spancill Hill Spancil Hill---史班赛山 中文翻译 昨夜梦回 那逝去的快乐时光 我的心绪在遥远的爱尔兰 恣意徜徉 我迈步去追寻那景象 伴随着急切的渴望 直到停泊在史班赛山 小镇的海港 令我欣喜 是那新鲜的风光 悉窣的耳语声回荡在 幼年时常留恋的地方 我清晰地听到 那熟悉的音响 那是流向史班赛山的溪水在 浅吟低唱 一时心血来潮 我躺在青草地上 所有学校里的伙伴 倏然出现在我身旁 我们在回家的路上舞蹈 带着明亮又美好的梦想 Martin Monahan的乐曲 在史班赛山的路口飞扬 已经是六月二十三日 明天集市就要开场 爱尔兰的子女朋友 在这里欢聚一堂 他们虔诚地祷告 无论年老年少,勇敢还是卤莽 在地区的教堂里 史班赛山小镇旁 穿过童年时的小路 我把曾经的邻居探望 年轻的人们正在衰老 老人全都离去死亡 我遇见裁缝Quigley 他的卤莽一如既往 在史班赛山生活的日子里 是他为我缝制裤子和衣裳 想到那初恋爱人啊 我飞奔到她家门口 她如百合花般纯洁 像白鸽一样温柔 ”哦,johnny,我依然爱你.”她说 她的双臂环绕在我肩头 她是农场主奈德的女儿 她是史班赛山的骄傲 我梦见我单膝跪地 亲吻她如同往昔 啊Johnny你不过是在玩笑 重复当年耍过的把戏 公鸡在清晨开始鸣叫 那叫声响亮而凄厉 我从加利福尼亚的床上惊醒 与史班赛山远隔数千英里
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-12 20:29 | 显示全部楼层
我没来得及上传歌词,谢谢恐龙给补上了:handshake
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-12 20:32 | 显示全部楼层
旋律美的我都喜欢,不论是谁的[24]
发表于 2010-3-12 21:51 | 显示全部楼层
好听,喜欢!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 中文注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|烟台前线 ( 冀ICP备13012704号-1 )业务客服客服001 客服002

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 13:15 , Processed in 0.051363 second(s), 22 queries .