搜索
查看: 316|回复: 2

[怀旧老歌] The Blues Man 忧郁男人

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-4-22 21:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转前线论坛。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?中文注册

楼主| 发表于 2011-4-22 21:41 | 显示全部楼层
He's just a singer A natural born guitar ringer Kind of a clinger to sad old songs He's not a walk behinder He's a new note finder His name's a reminder of a blues man That's already gone So he started drinking and took somethings That meesed up his thinking He was sure sinking when she came along He was born in the spot light not to much left inside She changed all that one night When she sang him this song Hey baby I love you Hey baby I need you Hey baby you ain't got to prove to me Your some kind of macho man You wasted so much of your life running through the dark nights Let me shine a little love light down on the blues man He got so sick of speeding all things They said he was needing if he was to keep on pleasing all of his fans He got cuffed on dirt roads He got sued over no shows She came and took all that old down off of that blues man And he sang Hey baby I love you to Hey baby I need you Hey baby I do get tired of this traveling band I'm over 40 years old now Nights would be so cold now i If you hadn't stuck it out with this blues man I'm over 40 years old now Nights would be so cold now If she hadn't hung around with that blues man
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-22 21:44 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 恐龙 于 2011-4-22 21:46 编辑 此歌又译成《蓝调男人》 当我听到艾伦 杰克逊(Alan Jackson) 的这首《The Blues Man(蓝调男人)》歌曲的时候,它没有华丽的辞藻,只有一个富有磁性的声音在低声吟唱着简单的旋律, 他那完美乡村歌喉在舒缓的吉他配乐中,平和的旋律像诉说一个故事娓娓道来,满怀沧桑,略带疲惫感人至深,夜深时聆听此曲感觉舒缓动听,深渊悠长。 其中的女声伴唱也非常出彩。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 中文注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|烟台前线 ( 冀ICP备13012704号-1 )业务客服客服001 客服002

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 16:24 , Processed in 0.048953 second(s), 18 queries .