只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 415|回复: 1

[天籁纯音] 带泪的微笑

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-5 01:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转前线论坛。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?中文注册

[vod]http://sux.estigia.net/diorama-leavinghollywood.mp3[/vod] Emptiness dead-smooth and choking the air I'm leaving Hollywood if you don't care lost in the twilight of self-consciousness trying to picture the smile you might wear Where are the plastic doves ready to kill the inspiration I try to fulfill Cry for me sister on Valentine's day you'll find me lying on Hollywood Hills Spoke to an acolyte coming my way the weather is fine what a wonderful day hi“***”ody robe suits him tolerably well but he can never induce me to stay Your double-dealing voice hits me so low but I'm your henchman so I have to go nobody sees that I'm only your frame when I left Hollywood they all will know Someday you gonna crucify me in a black-painted room you gonna call all your opponents who gonna spit me in the ace hit me in the face and I will laugh about everyone I'd cover my mug if I could Emptiness dead-smooth and choking the air I'm leaving Hollywood if you don't care lost in the twilight of self-consciousness trying to picture the smile you might wear trying to picture the smile you might wear trying to picture the smile you might wear
发表于 2010-11-5 12:04 | 显示全部楼层
不喜欢这一类的。 刚刚上网摆了一下: 歌名:leaving hollywood 乐队:Diorama 国籍:德国 专集:pale 风格:电子;歌特(Gothic) 具体介绍:忧郁哀伤的旋律是带泪的微笑。这首哥是一首富有及强的黑暗色彩的歌特式音乐,歌唱悲哀,黑暗,死亡。这并不是完全的黑暗的歌特音乐,其中在绝望中可以看到一丝光芒是我喜欢这首歌的重要原因。歌特式音乐是朋克的一个分支,是地下它以形成于地下摇滚的最黑暗和阴沉的特点很大程度上应受此荣誉,尽管今天它的荣誉更多的来自于乐队戏剧化的服装和它的追随者。音质上,哥特采取了阴冷的合成器效果,加工了前朋克的吉他声音使它们建造一种不祥之兆,悲伤的感觉,通常是很壮观的音响背景。在早期,它的歌词常常是自省和激烈的针对个人的,但是它诗歌般的敏感性很快导致品位转变到浪漫文学,宗教思想和超自然神秘主义
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 中文注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|烟台前线 ( 冀ICP备13012704号-1 )业务客服客服001 客服002

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 21:14 , Processed in 0.047077 second(s), 18 queries .